Mosquito Magnet® Liberty - Start Up Instructions
- Place tank on stand
- Plug power connector into the trap.
- Plug AC adapter into electrical socket. (Only use properly grounded electrical outlets to avoid the risk of shock.)
- Connect the regulator to the Propane tank.
- Turn on Propane tank valve SLOWLY and all the way.
- Hit On/Reset button.
Unit should now be in warm up mode. If the unit has a fault code, refer to the fault code section to determine the fault you have.
When the trap is starting up, what is happening during the warm up.
- After you hit the On/Reset button the fan comes on.
- Start up will last 5 to 10 minutes, at this point the fan is blowing anything that is in the burner box to allow for a better ignition when the gas is introduced in to the burner box.
- After about 3 to 5 minutes you will hear the speed of the fan slow down. It is at this time that Propane starts to fill the burner box.
- A few minutes after that the igniter will heat up and ignite the gas.
- After the gas ignites and a total of 5 to 10 minutes, the trap should be running and the green indicator light should be on.