Mosquito Magnet® Executive Information
- Airflow is important. Keep side vents, plume tube, and net clean. Standard Maintenance tips apply.
- The net is more durable but the netting still needs to be installed correctly and be free of pollen and bug debris.
- Although the Fuel Saving modes are available, we recommend running it 24/7 for the first tank so that the mosquito population is impacted.
- The Cold Temperature Indicator will shut down the trap when the ENGINE, not the outside temp, reaches 50° and will restart when the ENGINE reaches 55°.
- When the trap does shutdown for Cold Temp or Fuel Saving modes, the fan will continue to run to ensure no mosquitoes escape. If the battery becomes low, the trap will restart to avoid total shutdown.
- Executive Power Head
- Support Pole
- Base Assembly
- Tank Support
- NIHM Battery pack
- Remote Battery Charger
- Plume Tube (Pre Installed)
- Octenol Biting Insect Attractant (EPA Reg. No.72563-1)
|Weight||32.93 lb (14.93 kg)|
|Area Covered||up to 1 acre|
|Warranty||Limited one-year warranty|