To help with online shopping during COVID-19, we are offering free shipping on all orders.
Mosquito Magnet® Patriot Plus Net - 3 Pack
Keep your Mosquito Magnet® mosquito trap in tip-top shape with this Patriot Plus net 3 pack! A net that is clogged with dead mosquitoes, spiders, dust, and pollen limits the vacuum’s airflow and prevents your Mosquito Magnet® Patriot Plus trap from performing its best. For optimal performance, you should begin each season with a new Mosquito Magnet® Patriot Plus Net, emptying as needed and replacing every 21 days throughout mosquito season.
These rigid bags are self-contained to allow for quick and easy insect disposal and net replacement. Nets are specially-designed to maximize unblocked airflow, a critical element of your trap’s performance. In addition, the new, larger-than-ever design allows for increased performance and reduced emptying frequency. You’ll never have to come in direct contact with dead insects! Includes 3 nets.
Protect your family from mosquitoes and biting insects who may carry serious diseases - keep your Mosquito Magnet® at peak performance with regular replacement of attractants and nets.
Mosquito Magnet® – Taking Back Neighborhoods One Yard at a Time.™
Mosquito Magnet® Patriot Plus Net - 3 Pack - Specs
- For use with the Mosquito Magnet® Patriot Plus trap
- Start each season with a new net
- Replace net every 21 days or needed for peak performance
- Rigid bags are self-contained, allowing for easy disposal and replacement
What's in the Box:
- 3 nets
Disclaimer: Mosquito Magnet® does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat Product
These work very well and don't clog easily . We catch piles of skeeters down here in San Antone fourth year and magnet working great
Review RateGREAT PRODUCT BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS...
AS ALWAYS THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER TO TRAP MOSQUITOES AN NO SEE UMS WHICH ARE A REAL PEST HERE. ALL GONE IN 3 WEEKS. RGDS DEISA.
Review RateExcellent device
Easy to use. I haven’t been bothered by mosquitoes. I like this device because I haven’t had my yard sprayed with chemicals and I hope this benefits the bee population.
Great product. 5+
Excellent! Used two in Alaska and now Delaware. Love them and they work.
Love it! Used two in Alaska and now have two in Delaware. Great working machines and help cut down mosquito s and other biting bugs. We put baskets in freezer to kill them once baskets are full. Then put them in ziplock bags. Once we have a full bag, mix with fat and make suet! Works great and winter birds love it! Thank you!
Review RateBad experience
The machine ran for one tank then quit. I tried 6 clear out cartridges and no luck it will only run for a few hours and quit. I kept trying the service line and it rang busy for several days just before Fourth of July. Very disappointed. I already owned one and figured I’d have 2 and send one in every year for service. That hasn’t worked out well.Response From Mosquito Magnet®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
We are very sorry for this unusual experience! Our first recommendation is to try a different propane tank. Leave the trap off for 15 minutes and then turn it back on and try it again. If that does not help, these steps may!
• Turn off the propane tank. While doing this, make sure to count and remember the number of rotations that it takes to close the tank.
• Disconnect the regulator and listen carefully – Is there a hissing or release sound?
• If you do hear that sound, keep the tank turned off, thread the regulator in and out of the tank, and listen for the sound again.
• Keep doing this until you no longer hear a hiss or release sound – it may take several attempts.
• Once you are no longer hearing that sound, go ahead and reconnect the regulator.
• Leave the trap and the tank turned off for 15 minutes to allow the trap to reset itself internally.
• Remember how many turns it took to close the propane? Open the propane now, but only 2/3 to ¾ of the way.
• It is very important to open the propane slowly. If it is opened too quickly, the tank will never be fully engaged.
Hopefully these steps help to rectify this experience! Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at (800) 953-5737 with any questions or for additional assistance.
the patriot plus is so easy to use does just what it promised the 3 pack make it a brease to change nets the service people answer all your questions when you call in i am 70 this is the first time in a longtime that i can enjoy my yard
Review RatePoor design
The hinged door is cheaply made. I have broke 2 of these. The spring is too light and the design is poor. Replacement is expensive.Response From Mosquito Magnet®Patty : Consumer Relations Representative
We are sorry to hear about this recent experience and appreciate the feedback regarding this product.
Our products are covered by a one year warranty. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-800-953-5737 so we can learn more and make this right.
Review RateI love killing mosquitosMosquito magnet does its job...follow the maintenance rules and it will work great.