Mosquito Magnet® Liberty Plus
Trap makes a loud noise, sounds like it is howling.
This problem may be the cause of a misalignment of the plume tube and/or the net. Try the following:
- Turn the trap off and let cool down for 20-30 minutes.
- Adjust the plume tube by ensuring it's secure.
- Open the bag door and remove the net from the trap.
- While leaving the bag door open, restart the trap following the trap.
- After you receive a green light, the trap is running.
- Replace the bug bag and close the door.
- If the trap continues to howl at an unpleasant level, contact your Dedicated Customer Support agent for easy and fast repair process.
Do not return your product to the store. Our 360° Customer Support Network is ready to help you! Call our 800-953-5737 and let our Dedicated Customer Support help you "Take Back Your Yard!".