Mosquito Magnet® Independence Information
- Airflow is important. Keep side vents, plume tube, and net clean. Standard Maintenance tips apply.
- The net is more durable but the netting still needs to be installed correctly and be free of pollen and bug debris.
- When starting the trap, be sure to use brand new, high-quality batteries as the startup will drain them significantly.
- Once the trap is started, the batteries may be removed to prevent corrosion in the battery compartment and to preserve any battery charge that remains. The trap does not need batteries to continue running, only for the initial startup.
- When turning off the trap for maintenance, wait at least one hour before starting it up again to allow it to avoid overheating the internal components.
- Independence Power Head
- Support Pole
- Base Assembly
- Tank Support
- 4 'C' Alkaline Batteries
- Plume Tube (Pre Installed)
- Octenol Biting Insect Attractant (EPA Reg. No.72563-1)
|Weight||32.93 lb (14.93 kg)|
|Area Covered||up to 1 acre|
|Warranty||Limited one-year warranty|