Mosquito Magnet® Executive Mosquito Trap Specs
- Features the Mosquito Magnet® patented CounterFlow™ Technology - Lures, Captures, Controls mosquitoes.
- “Smart Technology” offers 5 different user-friendly setting options – including 4 fuel saving modes that extend the life of your propane tank
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive can automatically start-up/power-down by itself when the temperature reading is above or below 50°
- The new rigid, self-contained mosquito net has been especially engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow (critical to the performance of the mosquito trap)
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive is ideal for larger yards – protects up to 1 acre
- Cordless – runs on a custom rechargeable battery – one charge lasts the entire season!
- Operates 24 hours a day for optimal performance. Begins working immediately, mosquito population declines in 4 weeks.
- Easy to maintain. Refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net every 21 days.
- Silent, odorless, all-weather performance
- Easy assembly, heavy duty construction with reinforced base for added durability. Includes convenient wheels for easy re-location. Tank bracket holds propane tank in place when re-locating the trap.
- Easy to maintain. For peak performance refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net (if necessary) every 21 days
- One-Year Limited Warranty, 30 day return policy
What's in the Box:
- Mosquito Magnet® Executive Trap
- Attractant - Octenol (1)
- Self-Contained Rigid Net (1)
- Custom Rechargeable Battery
- Remote Battery Charger
- Product Manual
- Maintenance Schedule
- Instruction Hang Tags
- NOTE: Propane tank NOT included
Disclaimer: Mosquito Magnet® does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat concept- poor quality
What a disappointment. I bought the executive a month ago. It worked for 7 days and died. It worked great in those 7 days. Went through all the hassle (and It was a huge hassle) of returning it and buying another and this one doesn’t work- right out of the box it’s broken. For such an expensive item these should work, flawlessly, for a very long timeResponse From Mosquito Magnet®Kathryn : Consumer Relations Representative
We appreciate your feedback on this product and see that we have resolved your concerns. Your feedback has been shared with our Product Managers. If you have any further concerns, please contact us directly at 800-953-5737.
Review RateGood investment for health and confidence in the outdoor
Works good. We don't have too many mosquitos any more.
Review RateEasy to setup and great performance
I used a Mosquito Magnet years ago when a CO2 tank was required. These new propane versions is much appreciated. I'm near the gulf side of Texas and performance is great. Couldn't count the numbers after the first day. The fan doesn't draw all skeeters into the net but they stay captured anyway. Looking forward to how the numbers are in a month.
Review RateEnjoying the outdoors again
So far so good, had the Executive product for almost a month now and it seems to make a different-we are not getting chased indoors because of the bugs!
Review RateMuch better than toxic chemical sprays. Highly recommend!
We wanted an alternative to having a service spray insecticide all over our backyard and home to control mosquitoes. Although they claimed the spray was safe we were concerned about the long term effects on our family and pets. Last month we cancelled the insecticide service, and installed an Executive Model Mosquito Magnet. So far we just love it. Being battery powered is a big plus, as we can place it anywhere in our yard. The automatic energy saving features are terrific. The best part is that we have been able to enjoy our yard with out having to worry about toxic chemicals. The Mosquito Magnet is controlling the mosquitos in our yard as well as, or better than the insecticide spray. We are very happy with this product and have not problem recommending it to others.
Review RateMosquito Manet Executive
After only 2 weeks the Mosquito Magnet Executive has made our outdoor time enjoyable. We have gone from not being able to enjoy our deck, or work in our garden, to having NO mosquito bites.
Review RateNew unit works great
Have 2 of these units and they work GREAT
Review RateUnit works GREAT
Review RateUnits works great
This unit works GREAT
Review RateLovin it!
The Magnet is working superbly! It's been 10 days and the population is already considerably less. Love the fact it's battery powered so I can get it next to the swamp.
- All About
Many people believe that mosquitoes are simply annoying insects that bite and leave an itchy bump that will simply disappear in a few days. What they don't realize is that these tiny pests can carry deadly diseases that cause thousands of illnesses and deaths each year. With the increase in international travel, no one is immune.
Maximizing the Performance of Your Mosquito Magnet® Executive Trap
Here are some helpful bits of advice to help you keep your Mosquito Magnet® trap performing at its peak 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Proper placement of your Mosquito Magnet® is crucial to its success. If placed correctly, mosquitoes will be drawn to the Mosquito Magnet® trap instead of you.
If maintained properly, the Mosquito Magnet® can run at its best for many years.
Increase your catch rate up to 10 times!!
Using an attractant is critical to the performance of your Mosquito Magnet®.
The choice of which attractant to use depends upon where you reside in the U.S.