DynaTrap® Flylight Indoor Insect Trap Kit
Insect control doesn’t have to be difficult. The DynaTrap® Flylight Indoor Insect Trap disguises the effective trapping power of the StickyTech™ glue cards by hiding them behind a decorative cover. The AtraktaGlo™ UV light is a powerful insect attractant that flying insects, like flies, find hard to resist. The discreet and attractive design allows the trap to be placed anywhere.
The more technology we incorporate into our homes, the less plug space remains available. While the Flylight Indoor Insect Trap uses one standard 120v outlet, it comes with two AC outlets installed so you never have to sacrifice plug space to effectively eliminate insects. Not only does each trap provide up to 600 square feet of indoor protection, but the warm UV light emits a soft glow, allowing the trap to double as a nightlight.
This convenient kit also includes 3 AtraktaGlo™ UV Replacement Bulbs and a 2-pack of StickyTech™ Glue Cards to keep your trap running at full power for quite some time. For the best results, Flylight traps need fresh and powerful bulbs to keep attracting the maximum number of insects. It’s recommended that bulbs should be replaced every 3,000 hours of use or approximately every 4 months. We recommend changing the glue cards every 30 days or as needed. When the glue card is full of insects or when dust or debris minimizes the card’s stickiness, it’s time for a fresh card. Simply pull the card out, dispose, and add a fresh glue card.
- Attracts and traps flying insects inside your home, providing up to 600 square feet of protection
- Traps features 2 AC outlets so you never have to sacrifice plug space
- AtraktaGlo™ UV light effectively attracts mosquitoes and other insects
- StickyTech™ glue cards trap and hold insects until time of disposal
- Includes 1 Flylight Insect Trap with 2 AC Outlets, 3 AtraktaGlo™ UV Replacement Bulbs and a 2-pack of StickyTech™ Glue Cards