Mosquito Magnet® Liberty
The Net is not installed properly
This error indicates that the Net is not installed properly or needs to be replaced. NOTE: This error applies to models made 2003 and beyond only. Newer Mosquito Magnet® Liberty models do not have this feature.
How to fix if net is not installed properly.
- Shut off trap and unplug from the wall outlet.
- Open clear door by turning the handle a quarter turn clockwise.
- Remove the Net.
- There is a small switch that looks like a roller on the outside of the opening where you slide the Net into place.
- When you slide the Net down on to the holder the Tab on the Net frame must hit the Net switch.
- If you have tried this several times and still get the same fault, you may need to replace the Net.
To get replacement Nets
- Visit your Local Dealer
- Check out our Online Store
- Call Dedicated Customer Support
Do not return your product to the store. Our 360° Customer Support Network is ready to help you! Call our 800-953-5737 and let our Dedicated Customer Support help you "Take Back Your Yard!".