Safer® Brand Mosquito and Tick Killer
Are ticks invading your home and terrorizing you and your pets? The Safer® Brand Mosquito & Tick Killer kills mosquitoes and ticks on contact! This organic lawn care formulation of potassium salts of fatty acids (20%) and pyrethrins (.24%) provides a 1-2 punch that eliminates mosquitoes and ticks on contact.
This insect killer spray is designed for use on lawns and turf and comes in a convenient ready to spray bottle which hooks directly to your hose for easy application. It's gentle on plants and can be used up until the day of harvest on fruits and vegetables.
One bottle of Safer® Brand Mosquito and Tick Killer (32oz) covers 2500 sq ft to provide you with a large coverage area out of only one bottle.
By controlling mosquitoes and ticks, you can reduce your exposure to West Nile and Lyme Disease viruses.
Directions for Use:
- Shake well before using
- Ensure sprayer knob is turned to OFF position, then connect sprayer to hose.
- Turn on water
- Extend the hose to the farthest point in the lawn, away from the faucet. This will minimize walking on the treated areas.
- To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray.
- Bend small plastic tab on sprayer back and turn knob clockwise to ON position.
- To stop spraying, bend small plastic tab on sprayer back and turn knob counter-clockwise to OFF position.
- Turn off water
- Relieve water pressure by bending the plastic tab on sprayer back and turning knob to ON position until water slows to a drip. then turn knob back to OFF position
- Disconnect from sprayer.
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products, offering many solutions that are compliant with organic gardening standards. Safer® Brand recognizes this growing demand by consumers, and offers a wide variety of products for lawns, gardens, landscapes, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!
Safer® Brand Mosquito and Tick Killer - Specs
- Kills mosquitoes and ticks on contact
- Also kills chinch bugs, lawn moth, sod webworm, armyworms, and European crane flies
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic lawn care
What's in the Box:
- 1 Ready to Spray bottle
- 32 fl oz concentrate
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (20%) and Pyrethrins (0.24%)
- Treats 2,500 sq ft