Questions about Mosquito Magnet® Patriot Plus Mosquito Trap
We recommend to always keep the trap on during mosquito season. When it is run full time, the propane tank will need to be changed every 21 days.
This trap is designed for use with a standard 20 pound propane tank only.
This product can be used confidently around pets.
Yes, all of our Mosquito Magnet® units can accommodate any of our attractants.
The first step is to check that there is propane in the tank. Trying a different propane tank will also often clear up this fault. If those don’t work, these steps may:
• Turn off the propane tank.
• Disconnect the regulator and listen carefully – Is there a hissing or release sound?
• If you do hear that sound, keep the tank turned off, thread the regulator in and out of the tank, and listen for the sound again.
• Keep doing this until you no longer hear a hiss or release sound – it may take several attempts.
• Once you are no longer hearing that sound, go ahead and reconnect the regulator.
• Leave the trap and the tank turned off for 15 minutes to allow the trap to reset itself internally.
•Reopen the propane. It is very important to open the propane slowly. If it is opened too quickly, the tank will never be fully engaged.
Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at (800) 953-5737 with any questions or for additional assistance.