Mosquito Magnet® Executive Trap
The advanced Mosquito Magnet® Executive features Smart Technology, 4 fuel saving modes controlled via an easy-to-read LCD panel and a durable rigid net. These features can extend the life of accessories and propane up to 40% making this cordless trap a great value.
The Mosquito Magnet® Executive trap protects one full acre of land and is backed by Mosquito Magnet's exclusive 360° Customer Support program, so you can confidently win your battle against mosquitoes.
1. Smart Technology
Mosquitoes only become active when the outdoor temperature is at or above 50° F and are most active at dawn. Smart Technology allows the Mosquito Magnet® Executive trap to automatically adjust to these external conditions ensuring optimal mosquito control when it's needed while virtually eliminating propane and attractant waste.
2. Fuel Saving Modes
The Executive offers 4 different fuel saving modes that can be easily set via its LCD panel. These saving modes allow the trap to power down and restart at pre-set times to save propane consumption during mosquito activity off peak hours.
The LCD panel also provides trap maintenance cues so you will always know when it is time to replace the attractant or the net, when the battery is low, the propane is out or even if the propane nozzle is clogged.
3. Self-Contained Rigid Net
The Executive's Mosquito Morgue™ net is engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow - critical to the performance of the trap. This innovative net also allows for easy disposal, eliminating any interaction with mosquitos and features increased capacity, which extends its life up to 40%.
4. Convenient Cordless Design
This cordless trap is powered by a rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride Battery. This convenient feature allowsfor proper placement of the trap without needing an electrical outlet nearby or using extension cords that can interfere with lawn maintenance.
5. Easy Assembly
Mosquito Magnet® traps are truly easy-to-set and operate. Assembling is done in just 3 quick steps. Once started, your trap will begin working immediately with noticeable results in 7-10 days. Allow a 4-week time frame to see significant reduction in your mosquito population. For optimal results, run your trap 24 hours a day initially in order to break the breeding cycle of the mosquitoes.
Increase Your Catch Rate With The Right 2-Month Accessory Bundle
Using the proper secondary attractant is proven to increase your mosquito catch rate by up to 10 times. These attractants lure mosquitoes to the trap by mimicking human skin scents and other natural odors.
Mosquito Magnet® attractants are the only brand to be EPA-registered and proven effective. This buying guide assists you in making the right decision based on your location and other factors.
The Mosquito Magnet® Advantage
Mosquito Magnet® traps are backed by over 20 years of research and 15 patents that make our traps technologically advanced.
Mosquito Magnet® traps work by mimicking the way humans attract mosquitoes. Through its exclusive patented CounterFlow™ technology the trap converts propane into CO2, mixes it with the precise level of heat, moisture and attractant to lure mosquitoes to the trap and then vacuums mosquitoes into the net where they dehydrate and die.
Mosquito Magnet® Executive Mosquito Trap Specs
- Features the Mosquito Magnet® patented Counterflow™ Technology - Lures, Captures, Controls mosquitoes.
- “Smart Technology” offers 5 different user-friendly setting options – including 4 fuel saving modes that extend the life of your propane tank
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive can automatically start-up/power-down by itself when the temperature reading is above or below 50°
- The new rigid, self-contained mosquito net has been especially engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow (critical to the performance of the mosquito trap)
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive is ideal for larger yards – protects up to 1 acre
- Cordless – runs on a custom rechargeable battery – one charge lasts the entire season!
- Operates 24 hours a day for optimal performance. Begins working immediately, mosquito population declines in 4 weeks.
- Easy to maintain. Refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net every 21 days.
- Silent, odorless, all-weather performance
- Easy assembly, heavy duty construction with reinforced base for added durability. Includes convenient wheels for easy re-location. Tank bracket holds propane tank in place when re-locating the trap.
- Easy to maintain. For peak performance refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net (if necessary) every 21 days
- One-Year Limited Warranty, 30 day return policy
What's in the Box:
- Mosquito Magnet® Executive Trap
- Attractant - Octenol (1)
- Self-Contained Rigid Net (1)
- Custom Rechargeable Battery
- Remote Battery Charger
- Instructional DVD
- Product Manual
- Maintenance Schedule
- Instruction Hang Tags
- NOTE: Propane tank NOT included
Disclaimer: Mosquito Magnet® does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateWay overpriced and doesn’t work!!
Not worth the money. Next to impossible to get in running and keep operating. I sit on my deck looking at this thing while I swat mosquitoes and the mosquito magnet remains pretty much “mosquito free”....empty! Note: unit was set up and placed on my property per the instructions.Response From Mosquito Magnet®Kathryn : Consumer Relations Representative
We're sorry to hear that you're not experiencing the level of success we typically see with these traps! Please contact us directly at 800-953-5737, we're happy to help with placement recommendations and troubleshooting!
Review RateWow, now this is amazing....
It's been a particular bad year for mosquito at the cottage so we weighed our options, including a spray service and cheaper alternatives. After comparing costs we realized that Mosquito Magnet is the best option – if it works – so decided to test. Bought the executive, set it up in 5 min, fired it up, but after about 15 minutes it shut down. I quickly learnt that this is possible with a new unit due to air in the propane line, and was easily able to get it running again. What shocked me was the fact that in that initial 15 minute run it already captured at least 100 mossies! (there were hundreds more waiting to get caught, which made the resetting less pleasurable). By the morning I observed 1000's in the trap, and 3 days later we were enjoying post dinner drinks on the deck, which we never assumed possible. Not even 1 bothered our drink hour! My neighbors 400' away also noticed a drop in mosquitoes (so I offered for them to bring the next tank of propane, which they did! :-). Thank you Mosquito Magnet for giving me more outdoors!