Questions about Mosquito Magnet® Executive Mosquito Trap
All of our current model traps are designed to be use only with a standard 20 lb propane tank. There are no modifications available.
Any of our traps will attract No-See-Ums with the CO2 that is produced. The Octenol, R-Octenol, and Lurex3™ attractants increase the catch rate of mosquitoes ten-fold, but are not needed in addition to the CO2 for No-See-Ums. More information can be found in the article linked below.
How to Get Rid of No-See-Ums
The depth is 23.80 inches, the width 18.90 inches, the height 21.20 inches and the weight is approximately 32.93 pounds.
A full 20-pound tank will last approximately 21 days. It is not recommended to let the propane completely run out. We recommend having a second full tank on-hand to swap to reduce downtime.
A 20-pound tank has the correct amount of output pressure for the Mosquito Magnet® to operate properly. Using a different size tank can cause the Mosquito Magnet® to operate in an undesirable manner.
- This product can be used for mosquitoes, no-see-ums, midges, and black flies.
- The nets would need to be replaced if they become damaged. They should be emptied as they become full.
- The attractant/lure is replaced every 21 days. It can be purchased from our website or from a variety of retailers. Octenol is recommended for use in Canada.
- Any of our traps available in Canada would work as they all catch mosquitoes in the same way. The traps differ in power source, net size, and other additional features.
- All Mosquito Magnet® traps are for outdoor use only.