Mosquito Magnet® Executive & Commander Net
Nets that are clogged with dead mosquitoes, spiders, pollen and dust will have an adverse effect on the vacuum's ability (airflow) of your Mosquito Magnet® Executive or Commander trap and prevent it from working at its best.
Start each season with a new Mosquito Magnet® Mosquito Morgue® Net and replace as needed. This innovative rigid mosquito net has been especially engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow (critical to the performance of the mosquito trap). The new net allows for easy disposal, eliminating any interaction with insects and features increased capacity to extend the life of the net before needing replacement.
Protect your family from mosquitoes and biting insects who may carry serious diseases - keep your Mosquito Magnet® at peak performance with regular replacement of attractants and nets along with utilizing our proprietary QuickClear cartridges.
Mosquito Magnet® – Taking Back Neighborhoods One Yard at a Time.™
Mosquito Magnet® Executive & Commander Net - Specifications
- For use with the Mosquito Magnet® Executive or Commander trap
- Start each season with a new net
- Replace net every 21 days or as needed for peak performance
- New rigid, self-contained mosquito net especially engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow (critical to the performance of the mosquito trap)
- Net allows for easy disposal, eliminating any interaction with insects
- Features increased capacity to extend the life of the net before needing replacement
What's in the Box:
- 1 net
Disclaimer: Mosquito Magnet® does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Mosquito Magnet® Executive & Commander Net is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Taterhead from It works great Owned it for 4 yearsDate published: 2016-06-05Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazon Review You definately need to replace these every couple of seasons. My Mosquito Mag wasn't catching a lot of bugs and showing empty for propane to quickly. I replaced this net and what a difference!!! The propane tank lasted longer, new basket was loaded with mosquitoes. The fine mesh on these gets clogged with dirt, dead bug parts, etc. I always keep a spare om hand now.Date published: 2011-11-27