Mosquito Magnet® Executive Bundle - Lurex3™ Specs
- Features the Mosquito Magnet® patented CounterFlow™ Technology - Lures, Captures, Controls mosquitoes.
- “Smart Technology” offers 5 different user-friendly setting options – including 4 fuel saving modes that extend the life of your propane tank
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive can automatically start-up/power-down by itself when the temperature reading is above or below 50°
- The new rigid, self-contained mosquito net has been especially engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow (critical to the performance of the mosquito trap)
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive is ideal for larger yards – protects up to 1 acre
- Cordless – runs on a custom rechargeable battery – one charge lasts the entire season!
- Operates 24 hours a day for optimal performance. Begins working immediately, mosquito population declines in 4 weeks.
- Easy to maintain. Refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net every 21 days.
- Silent, odorless, all-weather performance
- Easy assembly, heavy duty construction with reinforced base for added durability. Includes convenient wheels for easy re-location. Tank bracket holds propane tank in place when re-locating the trap.
- Easy to maintain. For peak performance refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net (if necessary) every 21 days
- One-Year Limited Warranty, 30 day return policy
What's in the Box:
- Mosquito Magnet® Executive Trap
- Octenol Cartridge (1)
- Lurex3™ Cartridges (3)
- Self-Contained Rigid Nets (3)
- Custom Rechargeable Battery
- Remote Battery Charger
- Product Manual
- Maintenance Schedule
- Instruction Hang Tags
- NOTE: Propane tank NOT included
Disclaimer: Mosquito Magnet® does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateEasy to setup and great performance
I used a Mosquito Magnet years ago when a CO2 tank was required. These new propane versions is much appreciated. I'm near the gulf side of Texas and performance is great. Couldn't count the numbers after the first day. The fan doesn't draw all skeeters into the net but they stay captured anyway. Looking forward to how the numbers are in a month.
Works great in El Paso. Don’t use the tanks from Lowe’s or Home Depot. Buy a tank and fill it at uhaul. Once I switched tanks (perhaps valve) it works great! I have Executive model. Parents have 2 Patriot models on six acres in NH- zero mosquitos. They can’t go a summer with out it.
Review RateSame issues
The Good: When it works it is a vacuum cleaner for mosquito. And the "netting" which is a big plastic box is a nice plus. The Bad: It is constantly stopping with some alert. I had one along time a go and spent hundreds on whipis to clear the carburetor. I finally tried the another brand. After a decade my other brand finally stopped working. I read reviews that Mosquito Magnet fixed their issues. I guess not Major issues: #1. The Alerts There is absolutely no why of knowing what the alert is that caused it to stop. What's one line is different then what is in the documents sent with it. Most cases, it just starts again without doing anything. Then some of the alerts solutions don't say what to do! In particular the fuel full or continents. WHat we are back to whipits to clear the line! Seriously? #2. Restarting Also once you get an alert there is no way to start it again without disconnecting the battery. The battery compartment is too small. The wires do not fit in them well. And the "door' to get in to it has already broken. I've already pulled it off over 50 times trying to get it to start again.Response From Mosquito Magnet®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! We are very sorry for this experience and would like to learn more about what is occurring. For further assistance, please feel free to contact us directly. Our Consumer Relations Team can be reached at (800) 953-5737. We are happy to help!
Review Rategreat product, needs to be more reliable.
This was my third Mosquito Magnet. All have failed after about 2 to 3 years of use. The product works great, but for almost $1,000 (when I was buying mine) I'd like more than a few years of service. shipping it somewhere for repair is not practical. This time around the electronics have failed. Heavy Rain last hurricane season (Harvey) seems to have shorted something out in the panel. Definitely Need to make the product more weather resistant. I will be buying a new unit, but I'll be buying the cheaper one this time.
Review RateAnother dud in terms of reliability
Complete disappointment. Never really worked for most of the first season. Constantly draining battery and just shutting off despite numerous co2 purges and restarts and tank changes. Sent in for warranty repair. Customer service was friendly and helpful which is why I gave more than one star!Response From Mosquito Magnet®Jennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
We apologize for this experience and are glad you were able to take advantage of our one year warranty. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at (800) 953-5737 with any questions or for additional assistance.
Review RateWill do one later . Christmas present. So want be using it till spring .
I heard great things on this product.?bought this as a Christmas present for my son in law. So we haven’t used it yet .
Review RatePoor Quality Control at Manufacturing.
Did not work out of the box. Called tech support. Did troubleshooting. Still no work. Repeatedly tried to get the unit to work over an 8 day period. Finally gave up and sent it back. Hoping to get a full refund.